Government Contracting/Procurement Law
Our firm advises and helps clients will all aspects of federal and state government contracting and procurement law. Specifically, we:
- Provide aspiring government contractors with bid and proposal assistance;
- Help clients design and implement Federal Acquisition Regulation compliant business systems;
- Assist clients establish and update ethics and compliance programs;
- Advise clients on the government contracting specific aspects involving intellectual property and data transfers;
- Provide counsel on employment issues involving government contracting;
- Assist clients with government audits, investigations and contractor self-disclosures;
- Represent clients challenging or defending bid protests; and
- Provide clients with government procurement statutory and legislative counsel.
Our experience includes government contracts with the Department of Defense, Health and Human Services, Interior, Veterans Affairs, among other agencies, as well as big, mid-sized and small government contractors and subcontractors.